all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* offline repo server
@ 2018-01-17 23:58 Quiliro Ordonez Baca
From: Quiliro Ordonez Baca @ 2018-01-17 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I am not sure if this has been asked before. But I live in a place where
there is no network link and I would like users to install different
softwares there.

Is it possible to have a machine connect to the net every so often so
that it updates all available substitutes (or source if substitutes are
not available)...and then take that machine to an offline site where
other machines use it to install all packages that users want?