all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* curl releases and download - package location to add
@ 2016-07-22 16:54 ng0
From: ng0 @ 2016-07-22 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: curl-release; +Cc: guix-devel

Hello,

I'm one of the developers who maintain GNU Guix, the package
manager and its GNU System (GuixSD).

Through our package manager curl is available as sourcecode and
as binary substitute on all supported systems and architectures
which Guix supports at the moment:
https://hydra.gnu.org/job/gnu/master/curl-7.47.0.x86_64-linux
https://hydra.gnu.org/job/gnu/master/curl-7.47.0.i686-linux
https://hydra.gnu.org/job/gnu/master/curl-7.47.0.armhf-linux
https://hydra.gnu.org/job/gnu/master/curl-7.47.0.mips64el-linux

https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/packages/#curl is a link to the
static generated package list pointing to the curl entry.
At the same link (currently
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/packages/curl.scm#n41)
you can find the current code for the package.

If you need more information about size, type, package name, or
any other specific details I left out we are happy to provide you
with input.

thanks,
--
♥Ⓐ  ng0 – http://we.make.ritual.n0.is