all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Stumpwm and config.scm
@ 2017-02-19 12:52 Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)
From: Daniel Pimentel (d4n1) @ 2017-02-19 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Guixs,

I add lisp and sbcl-stumpwm in my config.scm but stump binary not exist. So it works if I installed sbcl-stumpwm:bin with normal user.

I tried put sbcl-stumpwm: bin in my config but there's an error. I didn't put sbcl-stumpwm in my config.scm but I installed sbcl-stumpwm: bin and it works.

* Re: Stumpwm and config.scm
@ 2017-02-19 13:21 ` Jan Nieuwenhuizen
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen @ 2017-02-19 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Pimentel (d4n1); +Cc: guix-devel

Daniel Pimentel (d4n1) writes:

> I add lisp and sbcl-stumpwm in my config.scm but stump binary not
> exist. So it works if I installed sbcl-stumpwm:bin with normal user.
>
> I tried put sbcl-stumpwm: bin in my config but there's an error. I
> didn't put sbcl-stumpwm in my config.scm but I installed sbcl-stumpwm:
> bin and it works.

Yes, in (packages ... I have

      sbcl-stumpwm
      (list sbcl-stumpwm "bin")

I don't know much about the common-lisp environment; I have no clue
whether this is silly or logical.  It seems that setting up a REPL for
lisp is also possible or has to with our stumpwm package or with our
sbcl package...I'd much rather put effort in getting guile-wm to
work...

Confused greetings,
--janneke

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl

* Re: Stumpwm and config.scm
@ 2017-02-19 14:01 Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)
From: Daniel Pimentel (d4n1) @ 2017-02-19 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Nieuwenhuizen; +Cc: guix-devel

Thanks Jan,

it' works :)

I'll try with guile-wm.

@ 2017-02-19 14:13 ` Huang, Ying
From: Huang, Ying @ 2017-02-19 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Pimentel (d4n1); +Cc: guix-devel

"Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)" <d4n1@d4n1.org> writes:

> Guixs,
>
> I add lisp and sbcl-stumpwm in my config.scm but stump binary not exist. So it works if I installed sbcl-stumpwm:bin with normal user.
>
> I tried put sbcl-stumpwm: bin in my config but there's an error. I didn't put sbcl-stumpwm in my config.scm but I installed sbcl-stumpwm: bin and it works.

I have ever used

(specification->package+output "sbcl-stumpwm:bin")

in my config.scm.

Best Regards,
Huang, Ying

* Re: Stumpwm and config.scm
@ 2017-02-19 14:36 Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)
From: Daniel Pimentel (d4n1) @ 2017-02-19 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Huang, Ying; +Cc: guix-devel

Great Huang,

Another way :)On Feb 19, 2017 11:13 AM, "Huang, Ying" <huang_ying_caritas@163.com> wrote:

> "Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)" <d4n1@d4n1.org> writes:
>
> > Guixs,
> >
> > I add lisp and sbcl-stumpwm in my config.scm but stump binary not exist. So it works if I installed sbcl-stumpwm:bin with normal user.
> >
> > I tried put sbcl-stumpwm: bin in my config but there's an error. I didn't put sbcl-stumpwm in my config.scm but I installed sbcl-stumpwm: bin and it works.
>
> I have ever used
>
> (specification->package+output "sbcl-stumpwm:bin")
>
> in my config.scm.
>
> Best Regards,
> Huang, Ying

* Re: Stumpwm and config.scm