all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* correct 'guix system reconfigure config.scm' files
@ 2018-01-11  0:33 Quiliro Ordonez Baca
From: Quiliro Ordonez Baca @ 2018-01-11  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I have 3 different config files:
pastebin.com/tmLvPAYG
pastebin.com/jmYHb6us
pastebin.com/aGHcY3Ey
I do not remember which one was good. Please criticize the sintax where
appropriate. Thank you.

* Re: correct 'guix system reconfigure config.scm' files
@ 2018-01-11  1:45 ` Martin Castillo
From: Martin Castillo @ 2018-01-11  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Quiliro Ordonez Baca, help-guix

Hi,

On 11.01.2018 01:33, Quiliro Ordonez Baca wrote:

> I have 3 different config files:
> pastebin.com/tmLvPAYG
> pastebin.com/jmYHb6us
> pastebin.com/aGHcY3Ey
> I do not remember which one was good.
good in what sense?

> Please criticize the sintax where
> appropriate. Thank you.
I think guile can critisize syntax errors, too.
try `guix system build config.scm`

Martin

--
GPG: 7FDE 7190 2F73 2C50 236E  403D CC13 48F1 E644 08EC

* Re: correct 'guix system reconfigure config.scm' files
@ 2018-01-11  2:18   ` Quiliro Ordonez Baca
From: Quiliro Ordonez Baca @ 2018-01-11  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Castillo; +Cc: help-guix

Martin Castillo <castilma@uni-bremen.de> writes:

> Hi,

Hi. Thank you for your reply.

> On 11.01.2018 01:33, Quiliro Ordonez Baca wrote:
>>
>> I have 3 different config files:
>> pastebin.com/tmLvPAYG
>> pastebin.com/jmYHb6us
>> pastebin.com/aGHcY3Ey
>> I do not remember which one was good.
> good in what sense?

In that it is correctly constructed.

>> Please criticize the sintax where
>> appropriate. Thank you.
> I think guile can critisize syntax errors, too.
> try `guix system build config.scm`

So, this is the way to test if it is correct?

Quiliro

* Re: correct 'guix system reconfigure config.scm' files
@ 2018-01-12  5:15     ` Chris Marusich
From: Chris Marusich @ 2018-01-12  5:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Quiliro Ordonez Baca; +Cc: help-guix