all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: Outreachy Applicant - Guix Data Service
       [not found]                         ` <CA+JNs+LE9tZc5kO77KcNY3L=2atV=usKDPCbq35nJSSbi98ERQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2020-03-24  9:56                           ` Daniela Lura
From: Daniela Lura @ 2020-03-24  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Baines; +Cc: guix-devel

Good evening,

I hope you are well!

So, these days I've been busy reading Guile documentation and trying to
understand the code inside guix-data-service/web/revision/controller.scm,
but I can't seem to wrap my head around it. :/

In addition to that, I noticed that when I go to
http://localhost:9999/revision/554f5b62805b900a9e4e320cbbbb800c13557b7e/system-tests
don't get any data in the name,  description, location, derivation and
build status fields even though I have loaded the small dump. Is this
normal?

P.S I added guix-devel@gnu.org as well.
Regards,

Dan

@ 2020-03-25  9:26                             ` Christopher Baines
From: Christopher Baines @ 2020-03-25  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniela Lura; +Cc: guix-devel

Daniela Lura <danielaluraa@gmail.com> writes:

> Good evening,
>
> I hope you are well!
>
> So, these days I've been busy reading Guile documentation and trying to
> understand the code inside guix-data-service/web/revision/controller.scm,
> but I can't seem to wrap my head around it. :/

Ok, no problem. Perhaps we can arrange a time to talk about it over IRC,
that way I can perhaps give better advice. If that sounds like it would
help, just let me know what days and times work for you?

> In addition to that, I noticed that when I go to
> http://localhost:9999/revision/554f5b62805b900a9e4e320cbbbb800c13557b7e/system-tests
> don't get any data in the name,  description, location, derivation and
> build status fields even though I have loaded the small dump. Is this
> normal?

Ah, sorry about that. The system test data seems to be entirely removed
from the small dump. I'll look at fixing this and hopefully have a new
small dump with that data available in the next day or two.

Thanks,

Chris

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Outreachy Applicant - Guix Data Service
@ 2020-03-26  9:17                               ` Christopher Baines
From: Christopher Baines @ 2020-03-26  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniela Lura; +Cc: guix-devel