all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#68059: Mismatching defconfig options
@ 2023-12-27  8:35 Lars Rustand
From: Lars Rustand @ 2023-12-27  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 68059

I'm having trouble building a custom kernel with an included
defconfig. The kernel builds correctly with the included defconfig if I
do it manually, but when I try to build it through Guix I get an error
about Mismatching configurations in .config and
arch/arm64/configs/guix_defconfig.

Since it builds correctly manually I am sure that the defconfig does in
fact work, and it does not have any mismatching configuration. So it
must be something that Guix adds/changes in the defconfig that makes it
stop working. How can I prevent Guix from modifying the defconfig that I
tell it to use?

Here is the relevant part of my package definition:

(let ((linux-package
       (customize-linux
        #:name name
        #:linux linux