all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* FSFE seeking talks for 36C3
@ 2019-11-19 16:55 Hartmut Goebel
From: Hartmut Goebel @ 2019-11-19 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

the FSFE is seeking free software projects to be presented at 36C3.

Anybody having a ticket and wants to present Guix? (I could step in, but
would leave this to those with more guix background.)

https://fsfe.org/news/2019/news-20191102-01.en.html

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com               |

* Re: FSFE seeking talks for 36C3
@ 2019-11-23 17:48 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2019-11-23 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hartmut Goebel; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi,

Hartmut Goebel <h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com> skribis:

> the FSFE is seeking free software projects to be presented at 36C3.
>
> Anybody having a ticket and wants to present Guix? (I could step in, but
> would leave this to those with more guix background.)
>
> https://fsfe.org/news/2019/news-20191102-01.en.html

I don’t plan to be there.  It’d be great if you or anyone interested
could talk about Guix!

Ludo’.

* Re: FSFE seeking talks for 36C3
@ 2019-11-25 13:12   ` Hartmut Goebel
From: Hartmut Goebel @ 2019-11-25 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi,

>> https://fsfe.org/news/2019/news-20191102-01.en.html
> I don’t plan to be there.  It’d be great if you or anyone interested
> could talk about Guix!

I did not make it writing a proposal. Sorry.