all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Rust packaging coordination
@ 2020-01-16  8:14 John Soo
From: John Soo @ 2020-01-16  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix-devel

Hello guix and rust packagers,

I’m curious if anyone else is working on packaging rust apps.  I have been working on a patch set for tokei and it’s getting close to done.

I would not like it if I had to rebase all 50 patches and I wouldn’t want anyone else to have to rebase theirs. So if you are working on any rust packages, maybe we should coordinate to make it less painful to merge.

Thanks!

John