all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#36040: Guix Installation Bug Report
       [not found] <7PqLp-SIj4VpjxYEwQmxp05m0trbsgfql6lknivD6W1X-Joz9L6-dHVh5nfZChySYOUx56-7iBBBortlUziaIdUlCOR1h2-tuZWVtMSKvyY=@protonmail.com>
@ 2019-06-02 16:11 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2019-06-02 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chelmuth1; +Cc: 36040

Hello,

Chelmuth1 <chelmuth1@protonmail.com> skribis:

> I apologise for the phone-camera picture; I do not know any other way to get a screencapture in installation conditions. I was trying to install Guix-1.0.1 on a librebooted Thinkpad X200 tablet.

This bug happens with some WiFi networks and has just been fixed:

  https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/35941

When using the 1.0.1 installation image, a possible workaround is to
used wired networking during the installation.

Thanks,
Ludo’.

@ 2019-06-03 19:09 ` Danny Milosavljevic
From: Danny Milosavljevic @ 2019-06-03 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)