all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to start Guix on Asus K50C ?
@ 2019-05-20 17:37 znavko
From: znavko @ 2019-05-20 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I try to boot from usb with the latest Guix on Asus K50C, specifications [1].

Guix shows black screen after some kernel lines on boot.
I tried to edit Grub entry deleting modprobe.blacklist=radeon, but got nothing.
Will you offer me how to install Fuix on Asus K50C?
[1] https://www.asus.com/Laptops/K50C/specifications/