all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* MATE 1.20
@ 2018-07-17  8:16 Nils Gillmann
From: Nils Gillmann @ 2018-07-17  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Would anyone like to take on the task of updating MATE desktop in Guix?

-> https://mate-desktop.org/blog/2018-02-07-mate-1-20-released/

If no one signals working on it next month, I'll put it on my TODO
list for August.

Thanks

* Re: MATE 1.20
@ 2018-07-17 12:01 ` Ricardo Wurmus
From: Ricardo Wurmus @ 2018-07-17 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nils Gillmann; +Cc: guix-devel

Nils Gillmann <ng0@n0.is> writes:

> Would anyone like to take on the task of updating MATE desktop in Guix?
>
> -> https://mate-desktop.org/blog/2018-02-07-mate-1-20-released/
>
> If no one signals working on it next month, I'll put it on my TODO
> list for August.

I’m already working on the GNOME update, which I think has some impact
on the MATE packages.

--
Ricardo

* Re: MATE 1.20
@ 2018-07-19 21:05   ` Nils Gillmann
From: Nils Gillmann @ 2018-07-19 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ricardo Wurmus; +Cc: guix-devel, Nils Gillmann

Ricardo Wurmus transcribed 389 bytes:

> Nils Gillmann <ng0@n0.is> writes:
>
> > Would anyone like to take on the task of updating MATE desktop in Guix?
> >
> > -> https://mate-desktop.org/blog/2018-02-07-mate-1-20-released/
> >
> > If no one signals working on it next month, I'll put it on my TODO
> > list for August.
>
> I’m already working on the GNOME update, which I think has some impact
> on the MATE packages.
>
> --
> Ricardo

Okay. I have not yet looked into how much time I will have in the next
2 months. If at some point it becomes clear that parts of MATE are
breaking, tell me and I can see how much I can help.