all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* certbot configuration
@ 2023-01-15 20:44 Attila Lendvai
From: Attila Lendvai @ 2023-01-15 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

i have a nginx setup where my server serves two https domains.

'certbot-configuration' has a shared 'webroot' field for every 'certificate-configuration', i.e. the same webroot for every domain.

am i missing something here, or 'webroot' should be moved into 'certificate-configuration', so that i can specify a different webroot for each https domain?

i'm happy to prepare a patch for this, but... am i missing something?

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39

* Re: certbot configuration
@ 2023-01-15 21:08 ` Attila Lendvai
From: Attila Lendvai @ 2023-01-15 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Attila Lendvai; +Cc: guix-devel

> am i missing something here, or 'webroot' should be moved into 'certificate-configuration', so that i can specify a different webroot for each https domain?
>
> i'm happy to prepare a patch for this, but... am i missing something?

looking at an example config:

https://gitlab.com/jonsger/jonsger-guix/-/blob/master/config/server.scm

it looks like the domain name is appended to the value of `webroot`.

i guess we'll see when my certificates expire.

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39