all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Needed: Libreoffice update
@ 2015-11-23 15:04 Mark H Weaver
From: Mark H Weaver @ 2015-11-23 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Libreoffice needs to be updated to at least 5.0.1 to fix CVE-2015-5214.
Ideally, we'd update to 5.0.3, the latest release.

Would someone be willing to take care of this?  I wouldn't be able to
test the build before pushing it, because our Libreoffice package
currently builds only on x86_64 due to dependency failures, and I
currently lack a working x86_64 machine.

      Mark

* Re: Needed: Libreoffice update
@ 2015-11-23 15:16 ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2015-11-23 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)