unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* How to check Guix servers have Ungoogled-Chrome substitutions for me?
@ 2021-02-27 17:14 znavko--- via
From: znavko--- via @ 2021-02-27 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello, Guix Help!

I often run `guix pull && guix package -u` and sometimes it tooks too much time, and my fan is noisy
because some heavy package (like Icecat or Ungoogled-Chromium or LibreOffice0 is compiling from sources.

It's a pity, because to get the newest version of such is not included into my wish list, and I waste time.

Is there some 'guix' command run that will download updates and will check which packages are to be
substitued, and which are to be compiled?

I want to see this. And then I want to solve to prevent compilation of LibreOffice, Chromium, Icecat if they are to be compiled.

Please, show me this hack.