unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Name resolution failures during build
@ 2020-11-20 20:09 Stephen Scheck
From: Stephen Scheck @ 2020-11-20 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I'm getting the following error when I try to install a package I'm working
on:

    go: github.com/BurntSushi/toml@v0.3.1: Get "
https://proxy.golang.org/github.com/%21burnt%21sushi/toml/@v/v0.3.1.mod":
dial tcp: lookup proxy.golang.org on [::1]:53: read udp
[::1]:43973->[::1]:53: read: connection refused

It uses `gnu-build-system`. Is there some package that needs to be added to
the build inputs for ordinary name resolution to work?

* Re: Name resolution failures during build
@ 2020-11-20 21:34 Christopher Baines
From: Christopher Baines @ 2020-11-20 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Scheck; +Cc: help-guix