On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 05:55:50PM -0500, Stephen Scheck wrote: > The project I'm attempting to package is a standalone application, with a > Makefile build system entrypoint - it is not a library, so I don't think > `go-build-system` is of any help here (though presumably the Makefile uses > golang build machinery under the covers). > > Do any examples of standalone applications written in Go that are already > packaged for Guix jump to mind? > Don't look at syncthing, it needs a bunch of hand holding to compile correctly. containerd and docker-cli in gnu/packages/docker.scm are two examples of packages with binaries as outputs. I have a WIP package for keybase but there's a large number of unpackaged dependencies so I've only gotten some of them patched out. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted