* Paper books on Guix use
@ 2021-03-19  8:43 Ralph Randall
From: Ralph Randall @ 2021-03-19  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

My previous email to help-guix must have been confusing.  I joined this
group only because of a
complete misunderstanding of what "Guix" means.  I was really referring to
my computer's graphic user interface (Xwindows, GNOME, etc.).  I'm having
trouble remembering lots of new acronyms, so when I recognized the letters
"gui", I jumped to the wrong conclusion.  (I even guessed that the "x"
might refer to "Xwindows".)
   I will look again at the list of GNU help groups and see if there is one
more suited to the subject.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-03-19 18:48 UTC | newest]