From: Ralph Randall <ralphrandall043@gmail.com>
To: help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Paper books on Guix use
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 01:43:53 -0700	[thread overview]

My previous email to help-guix must have been confusing.  I joined this
group only because of a
complete misunderstanding of what "Guix" means.  I was really referring to
my computer's graphic user interface (Xwindows, GNOME, etc.).  I'm having
trouble remembering lots of new acronyms, so when I recognized the letters
"gui", I jumped to the wrong conclusion.  (I even guessed that the "x"
might refer to "Xwindows".)
   I will look again at the list of GNU help groups and see if there is one
more suited to the subject.