unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Blender has no denoiser
@ 2022-04-14 12:02 Haider Mirza
From: Haider Mirza @ 2022-04-14 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

The Guix installation of Blender has no denoiser.
Blender's compositor says that Blender is compiled without
"OpenImageDenoise"

Last time I checked OIDN (OpenImageDenoise) is free software and
all it's dependancies are also.
I tried to packaged OIDN but it just ended up being a massive pain
and It's depenadancy (ispc) just refused to compile.
Can you suggest some sort of solution (The IRC has no answers)