unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Message by a novice
@ 2023-05-13 18:31 anguriamelone--- via
From: anguriamelone--- via @ 2023-05-13 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix@gnu.org

Hi to everyone.

I am a novice in GNU Guix, so far I used Trisquel GN-Linux 9.0.2 (i686), but at the end of April the support for the i686 version has been discontinued. Nevertheless I want to continue using free (as in freedom) software and, getting set to install the iso image, if I don't ask for too muchas an abosulte beginner, I would like to know what are the basic command lines corresponding to those of Trisquel GNU-Linux below:

sudo apt update

sudo apt upgrade

sudo apt install (package name)

sudo apt remove --purge (package name)

sudo apt search (package name)

sudo apt autoremove

sudo apt purge

sudo apt autoclean

sudo apt clean

   Thanks for the attention and kind regards.

                  Piriponzolo