unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
From: Jack Hill <jackhill@jackhill.us>
To: Daniela Lura <danielaluraa@gmail.com>
Cc: guix-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Internationalization Support for the Guix Data Service Outreachy Project
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 17:26:49 -0400 (EDT)	[thread overview]

Danjela,

On Sat, 9 May 2020, Daniela Lura wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Hope you are doing well during these tough times!

Hello, and welcome to Guix!

> I am Danjela, the intern who will be working on "Internationalization Support for Guix Data Service" Outreachy project mentored by Christopher Baines.
>
> This email is to say ""Hi!" and introduce myself to the Guix community because I haven't been really active on the mailing list.
> If any queries about the project arise in the future, you can contact me by cc-ing Christopher or just participate in this thread.
> I'm really excited to start working on the project and learn more about Guix and Guile.

I haven't been involved with the Guix Data Services, but
internationalization is important work, so I'm excited that you're taking
it on.

I hope to interact with you more in the future. Hopefully we can make your
experience with Guile and Guix fun and enriching.

All the best,
Jack