Danjela, On Sat, 9 May 2020, Daniela Lura wrote: > Hello everyone,  > > Hope you are doing well during these tough times! Hello, and welcome to Guix! > I am Danjela, the intern who will be working on "Internationalization Support for Guix Data Service" Outreachy project mentored by Christopher Baines. > > This email is to say ""Hi!" and introduce myself to the Guix community because I haven't been really active on the mailing list. > If any queries about the project arise in the future, you can contact me by cc-ing Christopher or just participate in this thread. > I'm really excited to start working on the project and learn more about Guix and Guile. I haven't been involved with the Guix Data Services, but internationalization is important work, so I'm excited that you're taking it on. I hope to interact with you more in the future. Hopefully we can make your experience with Guile and Guix fun and enriching. All the best, Jack