unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Guix+Jenkins slides/video
@ 2021-10-04  9:54 Phil
From: Phil @ 2021-10-04  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi all,

A few of you might know me from guix-help or the Guix reddit channel.

I did a talk last week and there's been some interest so thought I'd
post the link here:
https://www.devopsworld.com/agenda/session/617842

Slides are available at the bottom without registration.  The video
requires registration (and needs full screen).

This is still a work in progress, so any suggestions, comments,
questions very welcome.

Current work is focusing on generating AWS Lambda functions in Jenkins
using Guix profiles, and making Guix-Juptyer available on our Jenkins
deployments - depending on progress we could offer to do talks at Guix
Days 2021 on these.

Cheers,
Phil.