unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Help sending package.
@ 2018-06-12 11:04 Fis Trivial
From: Fis Trivial @ 2018-06-12 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Please help sending this package to guix-patches list. I got blocked due
to various reasons (It's not something bad, it's just I can't send it
myself with contained keywords). The patches is contained within
package.tar.xz attached in this mail.

Thanks in advance.

[-- Attachment #2: package.xz --]
[-- Type: application/x-xz, Size: 1188 bytes --]

* Re: Help sending package.
@ 2018-06-12 11:07 ` Fis Trivial
From: Fis Trivial @ 2018-06-12 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fis Trivial; +Cc: guix-devel

Fis Trivial writes:

> Please help sending this package to guix-patches list. I got blocked due
> to various reasons (It's not something bad, it's just I can't send it
> myself with contained keywords).

Contained keyword probably is just the name of that package.

> The patches is contained within
> package.tar.xz attached in this mail.
>
> Thanks in advance.

* Re: Help sending package.
@ 2018-06-12 11:17   ` Jonathan Brielmaier
From: Jonathan Brielmaier @ 2018-06-12 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Maybe you should use a different mail provider. Hotmail is known to have
sometimes issues like this.

On 6/12/18 1:07 PM, Fis Trivial wrote:

> Fis Trivial writes:
>
>> Please help sending this package to guix-patches list. I got blocked due
>> to various reasons (It's not something bad, it's just I can't send it
>> myself with contained keywords).
>
> Contained keyword probably is just the name of that package.
>
>> The patches is contained within
>> package.tar.xz attached in this mail.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

* Re: Help sending package.
@ 2018-06-12 11:43     ` Fis Trivial
From: Fis Trivial @ 2018-06-12 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Brielmaier; +Cc: guix-devel@gnu.org

Jonathan Brielmaier writes:

> Maybe you should use a different mail provider. Hotmail is known to have
> sometimes issues like this.
>
> On 6/12/18 1:07 PM, Fis Trivial wrote:
>>
>> Fis Trivial writes:
>>
>>> Please help sending this package to guix-patches list. I got blocked due
>>> to various reasons (It's not something bad, it's just I can't send it
>>> myself with contained keywords).
>>
>> Contained keyword probably is just the name of that package.
>>
>>> The patches is contained within
>>> package.tar.xz attached in this mail.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance.

There are some limitations in my place. Any registered provider is
required to do the checking. Other provider like gmail requires this
package to get me connected. Hotmail is the one provider I'm positive
that won't inject advertisement in my mail. Long story short, this is my
second attempt to reply you. The last one got blocked too. Hope this
time will do the trick.

Thanks.

* Re: Help sending package.
@ 2018-06-12 11:48       ` Gábor Boskovits
From: Gábor Boskovits @ 2018-06-12 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fis Trivial; +Cc: guix-devel@gnu.org

> Jonathan Brielmaier writes:
>
> > Maybe you should use a different mail provider. Hotmail is known to have
> > sometimes issues like this.

> due
> >>
> >> Contained keyword probably is just the name of that package.

> There are some limitations in my place. Any registered provider is
> required to do the checking. Other provider like gmail requires this
> package to get me connected. Hotmail is the one provider I'm positive
> that won't inject advertisement in my mail. Long story short, this is my
> second attempt to reply you. The last one got blocked too. Hope this
> time will do the trick.
>
> Thanks.
>
> I will send it on your behalf.

* Re: Help sending package.
@ 2018-06-12 11:57 ` 宋文武
From: 宋文武 @ 2018-06-12 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fis Trivial; +Cc: guix-devel

Fis Trivial <ybbs.daans@hotmail.com> writes:

> Please help sending this package to guix-patches list. I got blocked due
> to various reasons (It's not something bad, it's just I can't send it
> myself with contained keywords). The patches is contained within
> package.tar.xz attached in this mail.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Sent, thanks for the patch :-)

* Re: Help sending package.
@ 2018-06-12 13:05   ` Fis Trivial
From: Fis Trivial @ 2018-06-12 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 宋文武; +Cc: guix-devel

宋文武 writes:

> Fis Trivial <ybbs.daans@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>> Please help sending this package to guix-patches list. I got blocked due
>> to various reasons (It's not something bad, it's just I can't send it
>> myself with contained keywords). The patches is contained within
>> package.tar.xz attached in this mail.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>
> Sent, thanks for the patch :-)

Thanks for helping out. :)

* Re: Help sending package.
@ 2018-06-12 13:08         ` Fis Trivial
From: Fis Trivial @ 2018-06-12 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gábor Boskovits; +Cc: guix-devel@gnu.org

Gábor Boskovits writes:

>> Jonathan Brielmaier writes:
>>
>> > Maybe you should use a different mail provider. Hotmail is known to have
>> > sometimes issues like this.

>> due

>> There are some limitations in my place. Any registered provider is
>> required to do the checking. Other provider like gmail requires this
>> package to get me connected. Hotmail is the one provider I'm positive
>> that won't inject advertisement in my mail. Long story short, this is my
>> second attempt to reply you. The last one got blocked too. Hope this
>> time will do the trick.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> I will send it on your behalf.

Thanks. Great community isn't it! :)