unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* openshot patch: Guix QA shows 14000 rebuilds
@ 2023-07-20 20:14 Andy Tai
From: Andy Tai @ 2023-07-20 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

This is a bug report on Guix QA:
I submitted a patch updating Openshot to the latest version.  As
Openshot is an app, it should have few, if any, packages depending on
it.  but Guix QA seems confused and was rebuilding 14000 packages:

https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/64722

This is probably a problem for Guix QA and deserves a look. Thanks

* Re: openshot patch: Guix QA shows 14000 rebuilds
@ 2023-07-21 11:47 ` Christopher Baines
From: Christopher Baines @ 2023-07-21 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Tai; +Cc: guix-devel