Andy Tai writes: > This is a bug report on Guix QA: > I submitted a patch updating Openshot to the latest version. As > Openshot is an app, it should have few, if any, packages depending on > it. but Guix QA seems confused and was rebuilding 14000 packages: > > https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/64722 > > This is probably a problem for Guix QA and deserves a look. Thanks Thanks for raising this Andy. I've been aware of the issue but haven't been making much progress in tracking it down. I've created a bug now [1] and I've made some good progress today. 1: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/64762 Thanks, Chris