unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* New package: ifstatus
@ 2015-09-14 16:35 Stefan Reichör
From: Stefan Reichör @ 2015-09-14 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi there,

I am new to this list. I am already monitoring the progress of guix for
some months. I really like the idea behind it (I am a longterm emacs user).
At the moment I have installed guix on one of my Ubuntu machines.

I jump in with the description of the tool ifstatus.
I am not sure where to put it in the package tree. So I started with a
single file.
The package needs a simple patch (add #include <stdlib.h>). I decided to
do it using substitute*...

I hope ifstatus will be integrated as guix package.

Stefan.