unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Collecting Guix talks at FOSDEM
@ 2024-01-16 15:35 Steve George
From: Steve George @ 2024-01-16 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix, guix-devel

Hi all,

We're planning to put up a blog post about Guix (and Guix-related) talks
at FOSDEM [0]. I've collected all the talks that that are about Guix (or
connected areas). If I've missed any Guix related talks please tell me
so I can add them to the blog post:

- Declarative and Minimalist Computing track

This track [1] has:

- RISC‐V Bootstrapping in Guix and Live‐Bootstrap
     - Ekiatz Zárraga
     - Sunday: 11:20 - 11:40
     -
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/event/fosdem-2024-1755-risc-v-bootstrapping-in-guix-and-live-bootstrap/

- Self-hosting and autonomy using guix-forge
     - Arun IsaaC
     - Sunday: 11:40 - 12:00
     -
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/event/fosdem-2024-2560-self-hosting-and-autonomy-using-guix-forge/

- Spritely, Guile, Guix: a unified vision for user security
     - Christine Lemmer-Webber
     - Sunday: 12:00 - 12:25
     -
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/event/fosdem-2024-2331-spritely-guile-guix-a-unified-vision-for-user-security/

Other tracks
-------------

- Making reproducible and publishable large-scale HPC experiments
     - Philippe SWARTVAGHER
     - Saturday: 10:30 - 11:00
     -
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/event/fosdem-2024-2651-making-reproducible-and-publishable-large-scale-hpc-experiments
    /

- Supporting architecture psABIs with GNU Guix.
     - Efraim Flashner
     - Sunday: 14:30 - 14:55
      -
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/event/fosdem-2024-2927-supporting-architecture-psabis-with-gnu-guix/

Connected 'Guile/Scheme' interest
----------------------------------

- Scheme in the Browser with Guile Hoot and WebAssembly
     - Robin Templeton
     - Sunday: 11:00-11:20
     -
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/event/fosdem-2024-2339-scheme-in-the-browser-with-guile-hoot-and-webassembly/