unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* (no subject)
@ 2003-12-31 20:55 rufnuap
From: rufnuap @ 2003-12-31 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

* (no subject)
@ 2004-01-27  3:50  Lula
From:  Lula @ 2004-01-27  3:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

lolly apocalypse waitress septa
devotee danube avesta bengal edmonds altar capricorn symbiotic
bourn sarsparilla substantive habitation intimal occurrent observatory otherwise surfeit dunkirk

* (no subject)
@ 2004-05-03  7:43 Augusta Mcdowell
From: Augusta Mcdowell @ 2004-05-03  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1.1: prexy bostonian william --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 3162 bytes --]

* (no subject)
@ 2004-05-10  2:18 guile-sources-owner
From: guile-sources-owner @ 2004-05-10  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

* (no subject)
@ 2004-05-23 14:43 Diann
From: Diann @ 2004-05-23 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

* (no subject)
@ 2004-05-29  6:27 深圳群力科技有限公司
From: 深圳群力科技有限公司 @ 2004-05-29  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

超低价**签约包月**专业上门维修电脑

(1)个人电脑组装及硬件销售与维修
(2)安装各种操作系统
(3)排除各种常见的故障
(4)提供和安装各种实用工具软件
(5)局域网、广域网共享
(6)网络系统布线设计及应用
(7)计算机病毒防治及防火墙设置

****电脑维护、电脑组装、网络工程****

  *热烈欢迎单位或个人签约包月*

**热诚的服务,全心全意全为了您**

深圳群力科技有限公司
联系人:张锋
联系电话:13714661862或0755-83601633
QQ:282079259
E-mail:168it@126.com

* (no subject)
@ 2004-10-14  2:16 Brent Owen
From: Brent Owen @ 2004-10-14  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain; charset="iso-7298-1", Size: 369 bytes --]

Hello again,

My name is Brent Owen. I wite you because we are accepting your mortgage application.
Our office confirms you can get a $250.000 loÀn for a $295.00 per month payment.
Approval process will take approx 1 minute, so please fill out the form on our website :

http://carne.cash-home.net

Thank you

Regards Brent Owen
First Account Manager

* (no subject)
@ 2004-11-23 14:26 Joanna Young
From: Joanna Young @ 2004-11-23 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1.1: hater cain frankfurter --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 3062 bytes --]

* (no subject)
@ 2004-12-05 20:09 dbvkyzijj
From: dbvkyzijj @ 2004-12-05 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

* (no subject)
@ 2004-12-28 18:38 ihliklm
From: ihliklm @ 2004-12-28 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:22:04 -0100
From: "Brendan Rivers" <ihliklm@emo.com>
To: coreutils-announce@gnu.org
Cc: cvs-hackers@gnu.org, cvs-utils@gnu.org, cvs-utils-request@gnu.org, free-books@gnu.org, guido@gnu.org, guile-devel@gnu.org, guile-user@gnu.org, gurhan@gnu.org, gvc@gnu.org, help-bison@gnu.org, help-cfengine@gnu.org, help-cgicc@gnu.org
Subject:  Best M/E/D/S, Enormous Selection, fast shipping worldwide

  </a> FAST SHIPPING 10-14 business days world wide or faster. You will get your order on time Guaranteed! We carry just about any M/E/D/S you could possibly need so don't miss your chance.</p>

* (no subject)
@ 2005-01-07  4:00 lpabfjwrbhwf
From: lpabfjwrbhwf @ 2005-01-07  4:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

* (no subject)
@ 2005-05-10 12:04 zshxzjgf
From: zshxzjgf @ 2005-05-10 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

* (no subject)
@ 2005-05-19 12:51 capital consultant
From: capital consultant  @ 2005-05-19 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Mr/Mrs,

Allow me to introduce myself Cornell Weber.Congratulations! We WILL be taking in your mortga ge application.
Our company confirms you are legible for a $250.000 loan for a $380.00/month.

Approval process will take 1 minute, so please fill out the form on our website:

http://www.assetsguide.com/application/

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Cornell Weber;
Accounts Director
Trades/Fin ance Department
South Office

* (no subject)
@ 2010-03-05 21:11 kamal lamta
From: kamal lamta @ 2010-03-05 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

I have a project which main purpose is to edit the cursor so that the
program can write from right to left (arabic language)

I downloaded the software from the website and the source for windows
version wintexmacs-1.0.5-src.exe .I use microsoft visual studio 2008
after i tried to convert the existing project have been built with
4200 errors and thasn't work,then i saw that there is some
requirements to install the guile library
please i would be very thankful if you send me a detailed information
on how to builth the program.

any information that can help me in my project please .

 thanks                        -----sorry for my bad english---

* Re: (no subject)
@ 2010-03-07 22:29 ` Neil Jerram
       [not found]   ` <d8b4d5651003081312t25eb980dw4de7d7c100c8b8d@mail.gmail.com>
From: Neil Jerram @ 2010-03-07 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kamal lamta; +Cc: guile-user

kamal lamta <lamtabbet@gmail.com> writes:

> I have a project which main purpose is to edit the cursor so that the
> program can write from right to left (arabic language)
>
> I downloaded the software from the website and the source for windows
> version wintexmacs-1.0.5-src.exe .I use microsoft visual studio 2008
> after i tried to convert the existing project have been built with
> 4200 errors and thasn't work,then i saw that there is some
> requirements to install the guile library
> please i would be very thankful if you send me a detailed information
> on how to builth the program.
>
> any information that can help me in my project please .

Hi Kamal,

I think you need to contact the TeXmacs people for this enquiry.  Please
refer to the contact suggestions at
http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/contact/contact.en.html.

Regards,
     Neil

* Re: (no subject)
       [not found]     ` <87mxyiz9vv.fsf@ossau.uklinux.net>
@ 2010-03-09 15:51       ` kamal lamta
From: kamal lamta @ 2010-03-09 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Neil Jerram; +Cc: guile-user

Hi,

thanks you for your inswer, first i want to build the source for the
wintexmacs here is the website for:http://www.texmacs.org/

The wintexmacs require the guile library to be installed see requirements.

I follow the instructions given here
http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/download/winqt.en.html to build the
source code

and when i try to install the guile library i have an error it says "G
MP 4.1 is required seereadme"

you can see in the attached compressed file all the details and
capture screens from my installation .

please help i have a project on this program and i cant build it yet

Regards
kamalam

* (no subject)
@ 2010-05-07 19:28 Sven Schäfer
From: Sven Schäfer @ 2010-05-07 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hello,

I’m new in this list and I use Guile for the first time.

I start Guile in a program written in C.

Is it possible to disable the output “guile>” at the standard output?

That means, when I start Guile there is no “guile>” in the command line but
I can give instructions to the interpreter.

I hope somebody can help me with this problem.

* console info
@ 2010-05-07 20:58 ` objc
From: objc @ 2010-05-07 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sven Schäfer, guile-user

Hi Sven,

I'm messing around with MS Windows right now...

One interesting way is

"How to spawn console processes with redirected standard handles"

sample code at :
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/190351

and it is quite a general solution for many applications (such as using guile with windows).

related :

Having a console with windows is easy to do, and VERY useful for writing debug info using a simple printf(). (compile with a -mconsole flag).

You could hack around your guile source of course ;O).

Hope this helps,

obj.

I'm new in this list and I use Guile for the first time.

I start Guile in a program written in C.

Is it possible to disable the output "guile>" at the standard output?

That means, when I start Guile there is no "guile>" in the command line but I can give instructions to the interpreter.

I hope somebody can help me with this problem.

* AW: console info
@ 2010-05-08  6:28   ` Sven Schäfer
From: Sven Schäfer @ 2010-05-08  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'objc', guile-user

Hi obj.

I forgot to write that I will use Guile on a linux system.

Only the output “guile>” should be disable. All other outputs from Guile
should go to the stdout.

A short overview:

I will write the output from Guile in variables. A second program
communicates with the “Guile”-program over netcat. This program sends
instructions to the Guile program. Then the Guile program returns some data
(for example an integer). When I now write the output in the second program
into a variable, I write also the “guile>” into it. Because of this I will
only disable the output of “guile>”.

I hope I write this a little bit understandable. :-)

Sven

  _____

I’m new in this list and I use Guile for the first time.

I start Guile in a program written in C.

Is it possible to disable the output “guile>” at the standard output?

That means, when I start Guile there is no “guile>” in the command line but
I can give instructions to the interpreter.

I hope somebody can help me with this problem.

* Re: console info
@ 2010-05-08 10:03     ` Orm Finnendahl
From: Orm Finnendahl @ 2010-05-08 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sven Schäfer; +Cc: guile-user

Hi Sven,

 I don't know whether there is a way to change the prompt to disappear
completely without changing the sources (as this is generally not the
intended behaviour) but as a workaround you could pipe the guile
output through sed to remove the prompt. Try this command in a
terminal:

guile | sed -e 's/^guile>//g'

That should do what you want. You can do that programmatically as well
or invoke this as a script from within your program.

In general your approach seems strange to me. Without exactly knowing
how to do it I'd suggest you look for a way to approach guile's read
routine directly and handle the results internally rather than dealing
with netcat and stdout.

--
Orm

Am Saturday, den 08. May 2010 um 08:28:38 Uhr (+0200) schrieb Sven Schäfer:

>    Hi obj.
>

>    I forgot to write that I will use Guile on a linux system.
>
>    Only the output “guile>” should be disable. All other outputs from Guile
>    should go to the stdout.
>

>    A short overview:
>
>    I will write the output from Guile in variables. A second program
>    communicates with the “Guile”-program over netcat. This program sends
>    instructions to the Guile program. Then the Guile program returns some
>    data (for example an integer). When I now write the output in the second
>    program into a variable, I write also the “guile>” into it. Because of
>    this I will only disable the output of “guile>”.
>

>    I hope I write this a little bit understandable. J

* Re: AW: console info
@ 2010-05-08 15:14     ` Thien-Thi Nguyen
From: Thien-Thi Nguyen @ 2010-05-08 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

() Sven Schäfer <sven-schaefer-ww@web.de>
() Sat, 8 May 2010 08:28:38 +0200

   Because of this I will only disable the output of "guile>".

On guile init, you can set the repl prompt using
‘set-repl-prompt!’.  For example, in an interactive
session:

$ guile
guile> 1
1
guile> (set-repl-prompt! "")
2
2

Here, the first 1 and the first 2 are the input, everything else
is output.

Caveat: The above is tested w/ Guile 1.4.x, perhaps the interface
has changed w/ other Guile versions.

thi

* Re: AW: console info
@ 2010-05-21 11:01       ` Andy Wingo
From: Andy Wingo @ 2010-05-21 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thien-Thi Nguyen; +Cc: guile-user

Hello,

On Sat 08 May 2010 17:14, Thien-Thi Nguyen <ttn@gnuvola.org> writes:

> $ guile
> guile> 1
> 1
> guile> (set-repl-prompt! "")
> 2
> 2

This will work on 1.8 and before. In 2.0 the function is there but it
does nothing, which is a bug. I'll see about fixing that.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/