* Slow compile times on master
@ 2015-09-16  7:16 Tristan Colgate
From: Tristan Colgate @ 2015-09-16  7:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Hi All,
  I thought I'd see how things are looking on master (great to see work is
still progressing toward 2.2). I just wanted to check that the compile
times I've been seeing are to be expected. My (pretty weedy) laptop took
over a day to build one it hit building the scms. guile-snmp took a good
minute or so to build the code for the shell (it's really pretty tiny).
  Is this expected at the minute? or more likely to be a problem with
cacheing.
  Anyway, thanks all for the great work on guile. guile-snmp pulls off some
pretty gnarly tricks with dynamic symbol lookup and it's all kept on
working since 1.8 without breaking,which is pretty darned cool.