* Packing software developed in GNU Guile Scheme
@ 2016-05-12 15:28 Daniel Pimentel
From: Daniel Pimentel @ 2016-05-12 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Hi Guiles,

I developed a software with GNU Guile Scheme and I'd like packing to
distribute it.

How do I do? Using Makefile?

Project dependences: Guile, LSH/SSH.

Thanks and sorry for my newbie's question :)

Note: I'll packing for Guix/GuixSD in soon, but I'd like to distribute
to other distribution by tarball for example.

--
Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)