Hi Daniel, > > Maybe look at the automake files from Sly or Guix. > > I was using a Automake, but without success because I never use it with > GNU Guile Scheme (only in C/C++ projects) but I'll use Guix to packing > it. There is GNU Foliot [1], fully written in Guile, fully autotool chained, a good example as well, not because I wrote it :) but because it also includes a user script written in guile of course, which needs not be compiled and installed in $prefix/bin, files are here [2] I'd be happy to help, ping me... Cheers, David [1] http://www.gnu.org/software/foliot/ [2] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/foliot.git/tree/