all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Fedora 40 emacs clipboard appending
@ 2024-04-26 18:17 Ken Goldman
From: Ken Goldman @ 2024-04-26 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

My environment is emacs on Fedora 40 in a VNC window, the vnc client is
Windows 11.

When I copy-region-as-kill, it appends to the clipboard vnc uses, so
paste in Windows gets a long history.

All works for windows other than emacs, and it only fails when I paste
to Windows.

I know that there are many Linux and emacs clipboards, and something
changed with Fedora 40.

Any hints?