all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: brickviking <brickviking@gmail.com>
To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>
Cc: 65277-done@debbugs.gnu.org
Subject: bug#65277: 29.1.50; emacsclient Dired: frame is closed/killed when opening another dir
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 13:09:12 +1200	[thread overview]

One more thing, as it's now fixed in master, would it be a good idea to
push this to the emacs-29 branch as well? I seem to have gathered a tiny
patch file that I apply each time that includes this, and I'd like to trim
down my patch file. Sorry it's taken so long (*) to get to it, I literally
haven't thought about it until now.

(*) regarding your conversation on another topic about release cadences.

Regards, brickviking