all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* emacs for windows 28.2 problems loading .emacs
@ 2024-02-13 21:35 John Covici
From: John Covici @ 2024-02-13 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi.  So, I was using some old version of emacs -- gotten through
chocolatey, and things were working, but I upgraded their package to
emacs 28.2 and now when I start emacs, it seems not to load my desktop
and I am not sure what else its not doing.  I tried debug-init, but it
did not give me any errors.

How can I find out what is happening and see what its doing or not?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una