all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Problems with flyspell and accents
@ 2022-10-20  5:20 Sébastien Gendre
From: Sébastien Gendre @ 2022-10-20  5:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

In french texts shown in an Emacs buffer, I got a problem with flyspell and accents.

Every words with an accent is seen as wrong before or after the char
with an accent.

Exemple, the word "résumer". The last part "sumer" is underlined in red.
And if I look at the flyspell suggestions, it offer a substitution to the
word "sumer".

I got this problem since the update to Emacs 28.1. But I don't know if
it's a bug or a config problem. I want to find why before open a bug for
nothing.

Best regards
-------
Gendre Sébastien