all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* region-based face-remapping
@ 2024-01-02  0:22 JD Smith
From: JD Smith @ 2024-01-02  0:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Has there been any discussion of implementing region-based face remapping, perhaps by adding 'face-remap as a property to overlays?  This would be very useful for modes in which local syntax highlighting depends on point, now broadly possible thanks to treesitter (think “brighten surrounding semantic unit” or similar).

* Re: region-based face-remapping
@ 2024-01-08 21:49 JD Smith
From: JD Smith @ 2024-01-08 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel