* Handling optional argument with t value
@ 2022-12-04 23:01 Heime
From: Heime @ 2022-12-04 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Heime via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor

I have this function to which I am adding the capability to print a compact version
that excludes the whitespace.  Thus I include an optional argument "kpact", so that
when it is set to t, the (insert " ") in excluded.  Is this a good strategy.

Does the use of (unless kpact  (insert " ")) do the job or am I missing some possible
condition that might occur?

(defun ticker-hour (lampkl &optional kpact)
  "TODO."

  (interactive)

  (unless kpact  (insert " "))

  (cond