* Installing Emacs on MobaXterm
@ 2023-02-19  5:10 keegan afonso
From: keegan afonso @ 2023-02-19  5:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I am trying to install Emacs on MobaXterm using linux. After installing
it using the suggested command, I get an error when trying to run it.
When I type "emacs" to run it, I get the error: "emacs: command not
found"
The terminal suggests the command "apt install emacs" to install. When I
type this command, I get the error stating "Package emacs is already
installed".  I am a beginner and will appreciate any advice.

Regards,
Keegan