From: "keegan afonso" <keegan.9377@gmail.com>
To: "help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org" <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
Subject: Re[2]: Installing Emacs on MobaXterm
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 14:04:44 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Jean,

Thanks for the suggestion. I actually got it to install using another
method. I downloaded an .mxt3 file from the MobaXterm website for Emacs.
After this, I was able to run it from the terminal, although it is a
slightly older version (24.3) and I cannot uninstall this. I have
contacted MobaXterm to check whether it is possible to install the
latest version.

Regards,
Keegan Afonso