* RE: make-frame-on-display returns BadAtom error
@ 2002-08-07 12:39 andrew.maguire
From: andrew.maguire @ 2002-08-07 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: rms

I have just tried building emacs on Solaris 8 (we are using gcc 2.7.2.3)
but I get the same problem. Note that if I try make-frame-on-display
on a UNIX type machine I get a BadWindow error (code 3).
I get a BadAtom error (code 18) when I try to connect to Exceed 6.1 on a
Windows NT machine.

I have just tried out Solaris 9 and I have the smae problems as with Solaris
8.

> If you build Emacs on Solaris 8, does it work ok on Solaris 8?

Thanks,

Andrew

* RE: make-frame-on-display returns BadAtom error
@ 2002-08-08 10:59 andrew.maguire
From: andrew.maguire @ 2002-08-08 10:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Thanks I will try this out.