* Re: Android emacs build does not find/accept external library webp
       [not found]                 ` <CACxzjrsghU=xY7757AYmL6E6TgFb-x9D7RXW3agwQzVwZcqg3Q@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2023-08-14 13:06                   ` Po Lu
From: Po Lu @ 2023-08-14 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johan Widén; +Cc: emacs-devel

Johan Widén <j.e.widen@gmail.com> writes:

> I finally managed to build emacs with webp. And it works! Thanks for
> all the help!
>
> A suggestion regarding external libraries. For each library:
> - Give an URL from where it should be cloned.
> - Specify which branch has been used for a successful build with emacs.
> - Provide the Android.mk files, that has been used in a successful
> build with emacs, in a directory tree.
> - Also, as in the case of libxml2, do the above for any library it depends on.
>
> Then there should be less to explain, and less source patches required.
> And the Android.mk file trees, could eventually be refined through bug
> reports, and submitted patches.

OK, I will work on this.

P.S.  I see that somewhere through our conversation, the list was
excluded from the Cc list.  In the future, please use ``reply all'' in
your MUA, so as to keep the list copied.

* Re: Android emacs build does not find/accept external library webp
@ 2023-08-14 13:09                     ` Johan Widén
From: Johan Widén @ 2023-08-14 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Po Lu; +Cc: emacs-devel

ok