On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 9:08 AM Po Lu wrote: > > A suggestion regarding external libraries. For each library: > > - Give an URL from where it should be cloned. > > - Specify which branch has been used for a successful build with emacs. > > - Provide the Android.mk files, that has been used in a successful > > build with emacs, in a directory tree. > > - Also, as in the case of libxml2, do the above for any library it > depends on. > > > > Then there should be less to explain, and less source patches required. > > And the Android.mk file trees, could eventually be refined through bug > > reports, and submitted patches. > > OK, I will work on this. > FWIW, the Windows installer people went through a somewhat similar process in the past year or two, and may have usable tooling in this area. I added Corwin as one of those involved; apologies to the others whose contact info I have forgotten. Hope this helps, ~Chad