* Emacs 22.3 build problem
@ 2012-12-14 21:44 Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2012-12-14 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I'm trying to rebuild Emacs 22.3 for testing, but the Makefiles produced
by configure are giving me grief: most (but not all) continuation lines
have been losing the "\" at the end of line, so make thinks the
following lines are commands.  I've been joining those lines in one
Makefile to see if it works and that eems to be the only problem so far,
however I'd need to do that in all subdirectories.  Does that error ring
a bell with someone and does it have an easier fix than editing all
Makefiles by hand?

Regards,
Achim.