* Tips to suppress compilation warnings
@ 2005-05-25 23:50 Bill Wohler
From: Bill Wohler @ 2005-05-25 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: mh-e-devel

I'm seeing the following compiler warning:

  mh-customize.el:2462:1:Warning: the function `Info-goto-node' might not be
      defined at runtime.

Line 2462 is the last line.

Here is the function that yields the warning:

  (defun mh-tool-bar-letter-help ()
    "Visit \"(mh-e)Draft Editing\"."
    (interactive)
    (Info-goto-node "(mh-e)Draft Editing")
    (delete-other-windows))

However, I have this near the top of the file:

  (autoload 'Info-goto-node "info")

I don't see this warning under Emacs 21.4.

What is needed under CVS Emacs to fix this warning? (Besides (require
'info) which seems like an awfully big stick.)

[parent not found: <87psve50hh.fsf@olgas.newt.com>]