* Should Emacs define site-lisp load-path for Dynamically-Loaded Modules?
@ 2023-09-26 15:41 Björn Bidar
From: Björn Bidar @ 2023-09-26 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

Recently I have began on packaging Emacs packages for OpenSuSE Linux,
many of whom use dynamic modules.

I noticed that almost all packages that use dynamic modules compile
the module after installation and store it in the package directory.

Emacs define site-lisp for locally installed libraries however the
directory is usually contained inside <datadir>.

That makes me ask the questions should there be a second site-lisp for
dynamic modules in <libdir> by default?

Have a nice day,

Björn Bidar