* highlight lines with gud breakpoints
@ 2019-04-10 11:01 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2019-04-10 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi

I googled around and found
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40071598/emacs-how-to-enable-highlighting-breakpoints-in-a-text-terminal-emacs-nw

Well I would like to hightlight gud-breakpoints also in regular
graphical emacs. I searched, look up the packages in elpa etc but found
nothing.

Are there any plans to provide such a feature?

To put that into context: I am asking this because I am debugging matlab
files which is a bit awkward since mathworks broke some time ago an API
which allowed emacs to navigate the debugging process, this is no longer
possible but there is a sort of patch/kludge which makes it still
possible, however the breakpoint is not seen during the debugging. This
is why I am asking.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer