* patreon or alternative?
@ 2018-06-03 15:26 Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2018-06-03 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I'd like to make it easy for people to send me money in support of my
work on Emacs ada-mode.

I have an account on Patreon, because I support a couple projects that
way, so it's easy for me to use that service.

Is there a prefered Free Software alternative? I found
https://alternativeto.net/software/patreon/ ; I have not heard of any of
those services.

Is there any objection to asking for donations via Patreon (or a
different service) on the Emacs ada-mode home page
(https://www.nongnu.org/ada-mode/)?

--
-- Stephe