* emacs freezes - how to troubleshoot, build with assertions
@ 2013-11-02 12:22 Jarek Czekalski
From: Jarek Czekalski @ 2013-11-02 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Emacs freezes when using scroll bar with mouse. I'd like to pin it down,
but I can't see a starting place. Tried searching info for "assert" and
"freez", searched "configure" options for "ass". Still no idea how to
debug it. I guess I have to build Emacs with assertions.

I am a bit frustrated when I have to ask the list because I can't find
the starting point. Is the info hidden somewhere or absent at all? If
this is absent, could you please put it somewhere?

Thanks,
Jarek