* Improvements to Emacs documentation accessibility
@ 2022-10-12 12:37 John Haman
From: John Haman @ 2022-10-12 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I noticed while browsing the Emacs manuals on my mobile phone that the
accessibility is very poor. The text is very small which makes it hard
to read without zooming and scrolling.

The layout of the texinfo html is classic, but would the community would
be open to making the docs more readable on small devices? (like mobile
phones and tablets)

I'm not a web developer, but I believe the solution would involve some
improvements to the CSS of the documentation to add word-wrapping and
maybe increase the font size.

I'm happy to help.

-John